Important: Starting monday the 22nd, Scala will use its in-house system availlable at dining.studentencultuur.nl. With your own account, you can claim dining slots, join lists and pay for the use of the kitchen.
Would you like to have dinner in Luna before your rehearsals start? From Monday to Friday you can enjoy a meal with other Scala members. This is done on the Scala Dining App.
How does it work?
0. Create an account on the Scala Dining app.
1. Join a dining slot. You can sign-up until 15.30 (in most cases) of the day of your dinner and join diners from every association.
2. Be on time and join the meal. Dinners take place in the kitchen and living room.
3. The cook will determine the price of the meal and share the costs.
4. If your online balance for the use of the kitchen is negative, please contact your association board. Pay money to your association and they will upgrade the money on your account. We subtract €0,50 per person for each meal you joined to pay the costs of the kitchen.
5. Be a nice person and help with the dishes. Please keep the kitchen clean for everyone 🙂
I want to cook!
1. Reserve a spot in the kitchen by claiming a dining slot. Up to three groups can cook every evening. If you claim the last slot, choose your dinnertime 30 minutes before or after one of the other groups.
2. Fill in the requested information (meal, starttime, association). At least 12 people should be able to join.
3. You can set until when people can subscribe. We ask you to keep this on 15.30h as much as possible.
4. Buy the groceries and cook! The kitchen can be used from 16:30h to 19:30h. Every board member can access the key of the kitchen.
5. Enjoy your meal. Don’t forget to provide food for the latecomers.
6. Recruit volunteers for the dishes and mark who did what (shop, cook, clean) in the app. This way we can ensure that everyone helps in the kitchen
Enjoy your meal!
Can I claim a slot for all associations?
No, you can only claim a slot for the associations you are a member of (as long as that assocation doesn’t already have a slot claimed).
Are the costs of the meal also taken from my in-app balance?
No. Not at this point. There are still some technical and bureaucratic hurdles that need to be taken. Maybe one day, but not for now.
Can I reserve the kitchen as non-Scala member?
Yes, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the proposed date, time and amount of eaters.
Can I reserve the kitchen for only my association?
This is possible in special cases, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Is something broken, missing or do you have questions?
Let us know and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.